When you are under Routines, you will see a list of records related to the children, with the most recent entry displayed at the top. To add a new entry, follow the steps below:
1. From the records list, click “New Entry” in the top right corner.
This will open the ‘create record’ page
2. If you are logged in as a staff member, then you will first have the option to
choose who “You Are” as shown below.
This is handy for if you are using a shared device (e.g. tablet) to create all of the records, and don’t want to be logging in and out each time it’s passed onto a different person.
3. Select the type of entry you want to create by clicking on the matching icon.
In the example below we are creating a feed entry using the bottle icon.
4. Once you’ve selected the entry time, and the child(ren) the rest of the form
will load, as shown below for you to fill out.
You can add notes or comments against each child’s entry, and can even create a
‘group note’. The group note is great for if your service cooks/provides food for the
children, and you want to make a note of what they ate.
5. Click save at the bottom of the page when you’re ready to post the new