Plans made by teachers now default to be private to the author of that plan. If you want to share and collaborate with other teachers in your centre, choose these individual teachers in the "Link with Educators" drop down menu within the plan.
Any teachers selected this way will have access to see and write in the plan with you, as well as link it to the children in their classes.
** If a plan was created by someone no longer at the centre, a centre admin can edit the plan for you **
We've introduced four new planning templates into the Planning module! They are all customisable to suit the needs of your centre. These include:
- EYLF Planning Cycle by Form or Table - Use this to create an in depth (form) or summary (table) plan that follows the cycle Early Learning Frameworks Cycle in Australia
- Lesson Plan by Week - Organise your classes, subjects, activities or learning interests using this day by day planner.
- Lesson Prep Sheet - Plan in detail the topics you want cover and the materials you will need.
- Staff Appraisal Template - Record and track how teachers are performing and link their goals with specific stories and plans that meet those goals and outcomes.
- Learn how to set up the new planning templates for your centre here
- Learn how to create new plans for your class here
Other changes that have been made are:
- Nappies that were called 'dirty' in Routines are now labelled 'soiled'
- The Android app will now remember your password so you don't have to log in every time you use the app
If you would like to see any updates or changes, please email us at email@example.com and let us know!