Note: This feature is only available to site Administrators on Educa.
In order to upload curriculum to your Educa site, you will first need to follow our template which can be found below. Be sure to follow all the guidelines, including semicolons and colons for the descriptions.
Once you have built your template for your site. Please follow the instructions below, or check out the video at the end!
- Click on the Centre or Service tab at the top of your Educa page. On the drop-down menu, select "About Us"
- Navigate to the top-right, and look for the orange button labeled Curriculum
- Find the button labeled "Upload Curriculum" at the top of the page.
- Fill out the listed details, name, country, and find the Excel file on your computer.
- Press the Upload, button to start the upload.
- Find your new uploaded curriculum under the "Owned" category at the top of your Curriculum Library page.