Summative Assessment Forms
You can create and update summative point-in-time assessments for your site in "child forms" as follows:
- Site Admin adapts an Educa public template/creates new template
- Teachers add an assessment form to each child's profile
- Teachers update form, including link stories as evidence
- Export as PDF or share online with families and peers
Educa has four assessment templates in its public library and is adding more all the time. The current templates are:
- Incoming Assessment (for new children)
- Evaluation - Progress Report
- Virtual Progress Report (allows for more family input)
- Transition to School
Alternatively, use the Educa form builder to create your own assessment. Start by creating a new Form Template. For more on Form templates click here.
Once a form is created for a child, it can be access in a child's profile or from the Forms home page (under Tools).
Ratings - DRDP and ELOF
For North American users, Educa has a Ratings assessment option, which works as follows:
- Select DRDP view or ELOF
- Link to framework from stories - it populates assessment rating
- Manually update assessment - override or update ratings
- Create automatic PDF for families - a summative assessment
- Export to DRDP Online
If a DRDP view is activated, linked outcomes will auto-populate in Ratings. Access the rating from a child's profile or from the Ratings home page (under Tools).
For more on our Ratings tool click here.