If you enter your password incorrectly ten times your account will be locked and you’ll need to contact us to have it unlocked. Before using all your attempts, it’s better to reset your password.
Note, before doing anything, check to see if your correct password is saved in your browser. Here's how to check:
Safari - go to Preferences, then Passwords, enter code to unlock Passwords, then look for your Educa site and click on the row to see your password
Chrome - right click on password field to see "Show All Saved Passwords," then click on password row for your Educa site, then enter code to see password.
To reset your password:
Make sure you're logged out of Educa, then go to your login page
Above the password field click 'Forgot password'
3. On the next screen, enter the email you use to log into Educa and click "Reset." [Note, if you can't remember the email you use for Educa, please ask your site Admin or anyone who can access your user profile on Educa.]
4. Check your inbox for an email called "Reset Password" from "The Educa Team"
5. Click the link in the email to get to a page called "Enter Your New Password"
6. Enter your new password twice, then click "Change"
7. Go back to your login page and login using your new password.
❗Normally, when you have just gone through the process of changing the process, you will have the opportunity to manually enter the new password, and then your device will give you a prompt to "save" or "update" the new password.
However, if your device autocompletes without an opportunity for your to enter your password manually, you will need to clear your cache and update your keychain - here's how to clear your keychain.
Pro Tip: Tick the "Remember" box for automatic access to your Educa site.